What is Contract Hire?
Contract Hire is a long term hire agreement, you agree the duration and mileage that best suits your business.
What are the main benefits of choosing a Hyundai Contract Hire agreement?
There are a many benefits to businesses as outlined below:
1. Fixed monthly costs over the duration of the agreement (Usually 3 or 4 years)
2. Finance available at discounted rate of 6.9% for commercial vehicles (until 30/01/2014)
3. No Working Capital is tied up in vehicles - therefore valuable working capital is available for other uses
4. Removes the residual value risk of owning cars (What will the car be worth in 4 years time?)
5. There are no issues with disposals at the end of the agreement.
6. Rentals payable under Contract Hire are allowable against tax (Subject to current legislation). We recommend that you discuss this with your financial adviser.
7. Contract Hire makes it easy to update your company cars and ensures you have a modern safe, fuel efficient fleet of vehicles for your staff.
8. Contract Hire is not just for large companies, SME's and sole traders can reduce their motoring costs.